Hiring the Next Generation of Independent Insurance Agents, explored hiring practices in independent agencies and…
Whether it’s your followers, friends, or someone who says, ‘you are the best’, they see you as more than just an average good. It could be anything from your personality, your humor, creativity, unique skills, or the services you offer.
According to Fortune Builders, there are nine traits that make a successful business owner the best:
- They make genuine connections;
- They are easy to approach;
- They are humble;
- They maintain a positive attitude;
- They take things in stride;
- They are generous;
- They place an emphasis on integrity;
- They are good at reading people;
- They value potential.
If there are great owners, then what makes the World’s Best Managers? According to Gallup there are eight behaviors that a roundtable discussion outlined:
- Connect company purpose to individual and team action;
- Shine a light on the opinions of others and make them count;
- Coach your team in a way that allows for genuine candor;
- Commit to one meaningful conversation a week with each team member;
- Unlock human motivation by connecting work to a person’s innate tendencies;
- Recognize and reward excellence;
- Care about your employees as real people;
- Make your No. 1 job the development of new stars.
How does an employee of the best owners and the best managers outshine others at being the best employee? According to Forbes there are six ways to be the best employee:
- Stay focused;
- Learn how to prioritize;
- Be respectful;
- Learn more;
- Spend a little less time glued to your screen;
- Be committed.
Great companies have great people and culture that include all of the above. When looking for the best company to work for, what characteristics should one look for? According to Indeed’s career guide, these are those 15 characteristics:
- Competitive compensation
- Company culture
- Professional Development
- Desirable employer
- Honorable mission
Overall, a company wants the customer to have the best customer experience. Customers today are proactive. They do their research and take control of their journey. They can either sing your praises on social media and other feedback channels or make it loud how dissatisfied they are with your service or product. Great customer experiences meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
If you feel your company or your employees need an overhaul, start with getting feedback from your customers, your employees and your managers. Great customer experiences create great business results. Feedback on how you’re doing as an employee, a manager, and owner will only inform you on the direction you need to grow to become better as a company.
At ANI, we strive daily to get customer reviews, do annual reviews of our employees, and get input from our franchisees so that we can be the Best Insurance Company. We believe this is one of the reasons that we have been voted as the Best of the Best Insurance Companies in Las Vegas. We know there is always room for growth and consistently strive to learn.
For more information about how to join our growing team, please visit us at www.anifranchise.com.